VP Chapter Wellness
As Chapter Wellness I oversee risk, sisterhood, initiation and song. I work super hard towards overall chapter engagement and making sure everyone is having a good time. I am looking forward to Improving the chapter in any way I can:)
- Email: email@example.com
I’m here to ensure that our chapter has a fun and successful recruitment! I hope to share our amazing sisterhood with new members and expand the life long bonds Alpha Gam provides. I wanted to be on Exec to serve my sisters and help make our chapter a comfortable place for all members.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Academic Excellence
I am VP of Academic Excellence and my main jobs and goals include maintaining & improving our academic success throughout the chapter. This includes planning and hosting study parties as well as academic events & additionally letting all the sisters know the opportunities available to them to help them thrive.
- Email: email@example.com
- Advice for sisters looking to join Exec: Remain confident in your ideas, values, and self.
For my position, I mainly focus on facilitating and documenting the communication between our members, our chapter, and even headquarters. Specifically, I keep track of members’ attendance, statuses and any updates at all of our chapter and EC meetings. I am looking forward to working with the other amazing exec members and making a difference in our chapter. I am also excited about getting to know more Sigma sisters through my position!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why should someone join Exec?: Being part of exec, or even having a director position, is a great way to get more involved in our chapter and provides valuable experience for future careers.
VP Member Experience
As VP Member Experience I plan activities to target individual pledge classes as well as the whole chapter. These activities help the chapter become more involved and help the girls connect with each other more through the purpose of AGD. I also work with workshops and other learning tools to keep the chapter engaged. I am excited to continue to keep the chapter engaged and learning new things.
- Email:: email@example.com
VP New Member Experience
Vice President of New Member Programming is a really rewarding position! I teach all of our new members about what it really means to be an Alpha Gam—our values, history, rituals, and sisterhood. I also get to plan bid day, which is my favorite event of the year!
- Email:: firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Campus Relations
I’m looking forward to getting to know all of the girls in our chapter a little bit better and leaving a lasting impact on AGD!
- Email: email@example.com
- Fun Fact: I’ve competed nationally for alpine ski racing!!
I’m Tara and as VP Marketing I oversee our social media, banners and t-shirts, as well as helping to create our recruitment videos. I work to showcase what it really means to be an Alpha Gam, highlighting the efforts of our amazing members and making sure pnms get to know us as much as possible. I’m really looking forward to getting to work with the other brilliant ladies on exec and getting more involved in our chapter.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Property
As property I work to ensure that the house is a safe and comfortable environment for everyone. I work to organize contracts, house rules and other amenities that comes with living in a sorority house. I oversee the maintenance operations as well as safety procedures to ensure all house members are held to a high living standard.
- Email: email@example.com
- Advice for sisters who want to join Exec?: Go for it! Being on exec is a great way to be super involved in Alpha Gam and it’s an even better way to give back to our sisterhood
I am looking forward to being able to plan really fun philanthropy events!
- Email: Lpenick2@illinois.edu
- Advice for new members: Get involved! Being involved in the chapter and attending events can help you get to know so many girls and give you valuable experience for a potential exec position later on.
VP Event Planning
My goal is to be able to plan some kind of event while still following community guidelines. We weren’t able to have any of our events that we normally do this past semester, so I’m hoping to try and at least do something. I also want to help and get the entire chapter involved!
- Email: Alexish8@illinois.edu
- Favorite AGD Memory: When I rushed the girl twice that would later become my little <3